Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!