Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Bank of South Carolina (BKSC) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!