Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!