Uniti Group (UNIT) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Uniti Group (UNIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!