United Parcel Service (UPS) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.67 per share, or $2.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 3, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Parcel Service (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: FB FDX UPS AMD MSFT SBUX INTZ
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.12; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!