United Parcel Service (UPS) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.67 per share, or $2.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 4, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 19, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Parcel Service (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: FB FDX UPS AMD MSFT SBUX INTZ
- UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $207 at Stephens
- Equinix (EQIX) Declares $2.87 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!