UniFirst Corp (UNF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UniFirst Corp (NYSE: UNF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UniFirst Corp (UNF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!