UPS (UPS) Declares $0.91 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.91 per share, or $3.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes UPS (UPS) at Outperform
- eXp World Holdings Inc. (EXPI) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!