UPS (UPS) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.83 per share, or $3.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: FB FDX UPS AMD MSFT SBUX INTZ
- Ball Corp. (BLL) Declares $0.2 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $220 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!