UPS (UPS) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; Reauthorize $8B Buyback Plan
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized. The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 12, 2016. The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
The Board of Directors also reauthorized the company’s existing share repurchase program in the amount of $8 billion. The new share repurchase authorization has no expiration date and replaces the one approved in 2013.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $125M Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!