UPS (UPS) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 0201, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
- NL Industries (NL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Declares $1 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!