UPS (UPS) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 0201, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts UPS (UPS) at Outperform
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Ingles Markets Inc. (IMKTA) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!