UPS (UPS) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.66 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!