UPDATE: Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 4.3% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 21, 2017 3:52 PM EDT)
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 2, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
The Board of Directors also reaffirmed the Stock Repurchase Program of up to an aggregate of $3 million of Value Line, Inc.’s common stock adopted on September 19, 2012, with $617,000 remaining under the program.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- SolGold PLC Announces Director Dealing
- ICG Enterprise Trust Plc: Dividend increased in line with current policy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!