UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02306 Monthly Dividend (CORRECTION)
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 1, 2017 7:50 AM EDT)
(update corrects dividend amount)
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02306 per share, or $0.27672 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2017.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!