UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3625 per share, or $1.45 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UDR, Inc. (UDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!