Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinseo SA (TSE) PT Lowered to $22 at Deutsche Bank
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!