Transact Technologies (TACT) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transact Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Transact Technologies (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.50; 1.2% Yield
- Urban Edge Properties (UE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!