Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Transact Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!