TransUnion (TRU) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls after open on rate hike woes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $0.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 1.7% Yield
- Bank of America (BAC) Completes Fed's 2022 Stress Test, to Increase Quarterly Dividend by 5%
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 7.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!