TransUnion (TRU) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 6, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 21, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
- Goldman Sachs (GS) to Raise Dividend by 25% Following Stress Test
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!