TransUnion (TRU) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 7, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 23, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 22, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- TransUnion Announces Earnings Release Date for Second Quarter 2022 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!