Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!