Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!