Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 12, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 29, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.68; 2% Yield
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!