Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!