Toro Co. (TTC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Toro Co. (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 11, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 27, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 25, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Co. (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!