Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!