Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) option IV amid sharp sell off and then turn around rally
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.8% to $0.26; 2.2% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2729 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!