Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street falls as recession fears mount
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slides to two-decade low, equities sink as recession fears intensify
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 11, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CF Bankshares (CFBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1% Yield
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!