The Buckle (BKE) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!