The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- State Auto Financial (STFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!