The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Nike (NKE) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!