Teva Pharma (TEVA) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!