Teradyne (TER) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall St inches up on rate cut hopes; energy weighs
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks gain, 10-year Treasury yield falls as investors digest labor data
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 25, 2023, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Teradyne (TER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback
- InterDigital (IDCC) Increases Share Repurchase Authorization to $300 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!