Target (TGT) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per share, or $3.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Target (TGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Target (TGT) to Buy
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.8% to $0.1025; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!