T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
T. Rowe Price Group (NASDAQ: TROW) declared a special dividend of $3.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on July 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!