Sturm Ruger (RGR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
Sturm Ruger (NYSE: RGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sturm Ruger (RGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinseo (TSE) Announces $200M Share Buyback; Declares $0.32 Dividend
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 34.6% to $0.35; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!