Steris (STE) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Steris (NYSE: STE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Steris (STE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Dow (DOW) Declares $0.7 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Costco (COST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.9% to $0.79; 0.9% Yield