Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Spectrum Brands (SPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield