Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Spectrum Brands (SPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!