Southern Michigan Bancorp (SOMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southern Michigan Bancorp (OTC: SOMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Southern Michigan Bancorp (SOMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!