Sirius XM (SIRI) Declares $0.011 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Futures signal more selling on Wall Street as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
- Apple (AAPL) Installed Base Now Exceeds 1.8 Billion - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.011 per share, or $0.044 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Increases Share Buyback by $175M, Hikes Quarterly Dividend to $0.37
- NACCO Industries (NC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.2075; 1.6% Yield
- State Street (STT) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!