Sirius XM (SIRI) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 7, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- ROCOCO PUNCH AND ROOM TONE COLLABORATE WITH STITCHER FOR NEW REALITY AUDIO SERIES "WELCOME TO PROVINCETOWN"
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!