Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 14, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!