Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
“Once again, we are pleased to announce the Board’s decision to increase our quarterly cash dividend. We believe this reflects our expectation for continued generation of free cash-flow and aligns with our ongoing goal of enhancing total return to our shareholders,” stated Cliff Sifford, Shoe Carnival’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!