Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 23, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
“2017 was a transitional year for Shoe Carnival, as we refined our strategic direction to create an even more fun, exciting, and memorable experience for our customers, with the goal of engaging them across our omni-channel offering to position us for growth over the next several years,” said Cliff Sifford, Shoe Carnival’s President and CEO. “Our team executed well throughout the year in the face of external challenges, particularly as our business continues to recover from the hurricanes in certain markets like Puerto Rico. In addition, we strategically pulled back on our promotional cadence during the year, including the decision to close our doors on Thanksgiving Day. We are also pleased to have continued to enhance value for shareholders through our share repurchase and quarterly dividend programs. For 2018, our team remains focused on efficiently managing our business to generate increased net sales and profitability.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Camping World (CWH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!