Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.065 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, or $0.26 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 1, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Eneti Inc. Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2021 and Declares a Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!