Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 26, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!