Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 21, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 7, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- First American Financial (FAF) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!