SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 1.7% Yield
- Goldman Sachs (GS) to Raise Dividend by 25% Following Stress Test
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!